How to read your invoice and terms you may not be familiar with.
- You will receive a projected invoice 30 days prior to the date your payment is due. This is a single invoice that will show you what the next charge to your account will be. On your due date a finalized invoice is posted to your account and you also receive a copy by email.
- On both invoices the section on the top left that shows your customer number as well as your name, address, phone number and default email address.
- On the projected invoice the section on the top right shows the invoice amount, estimated due date, terms , the outstanding amount of the invoice and a status of projected. The outstanding amount on a projected invoice is always the total amount of the invoice.
- If you believe you have already paid or should have a credit to cover your invoice you can login to the customer portal to view your current balance. A balance that says on deposit next to it means you have those funds on deposit with us and available to pay upcoming invoices.
- Your finalized invoice will include an additional section that will show your opening and closing balance as well as an invoice number.
- The main body of your invoice will show what plan you have, a line item for each service on your plan, the quantity, unit price and amount.
- On the bottom left of your invoice you will see notes.
- On the bottom right of your projected invoice you will see the subtotal as well as the pending charges.
- On the bottom right of your final invoice you will have the subtotal, invoice amount, payments and outstanding balance.
Still Need Help?
Send us a support ticket or chat with us.